Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Pastor's Challenge

From Fr. Dave:

Last week I introduced my "Pastor’s Challenge". I would be delighted if we could turn “Pave the Way” into “Paid the Way”. The sooner we pay off the loan, the more interest money we will save and the sooner we can move on to Phase III.

This "challenge" is twofold. First - I would like to encourage members of our parish to join me in making little sacrifices to save money and contribute each month by putting your savings in the “Pave the Way” envelopes provided in your monthly packet.

Fr. Damian suggested that we each contribute what we might spend each month for parking at sporting events or concerts at the CenturyLink Center. This is a great idea. In essence, if many of our 3,000+ families each made a contribution, we would go a long way toward paying off Phase II.

Secondly, I will personally match the largest donation to “Pave the Way” that is made (before December 31st) up to $10,000.00. I want to be a part of the success of this project and thank all of you in advance for your tremendously generous support.

Pax,
Fr Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

While anyone can comment, a screening process is in place to prevent comments such as spams or obscenities. The best way to make certain your comment gets posted is to include your name.