Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Principal's Message

Every week Mr. Makey has been writing a column on the St. Columbkille Catholic School website giving his perspective as the principal. This week he writes about the process he is in right now of hiring teachers for the new year.

Here's some of what he says:

Some of you have probably heard that we are hiring some new teachers for next year. We have had a couple of people retire and one person is moving away. I thought you might like to know a little bit about the process I like to use when hiring new teachers.

First of all, I consider it one of the most important parts of my job. A good teacher is worth his or her weight in gold. This is the person with whom your child spends the majority of his or her day. This is the person who has the biggest impact on your child’s education. So, what is my process? How do I like to conduct the hiring process?

For the rest (or to see previous messages) click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

While anyone can comment, a screening process is in place to prevent comments such as spams or obscenities. The best way to make certain your comment gets posted is to include your name.