Friday, July 26, 2013

Farewell to our Transitional Deacon

I leave today to go to a retreat for then seminarians, then a family reunion, my grandparents are celebrating their 60th anniversary. Then preparing to go back to school. Then I cook for 400 new guys in the seminary for a week because I'm in charge of food for orientation.


I'll be busier when I leave. 


I would like to say thank you for a great summer. I've had a lot of great experiences here. Four baptisms, three wakes, helping with funerals and lot and lots of preaching which I think you can tell I enjoy.


Thank you,
Deacon Matt Capadano

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Deacon Matt. I have so enjoyed your great homilies. Please remember us and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

While anyone can comment, a screening process is in place to prevent comments such as spams or obscenities. The best way to make certain your comment gets posted is to include your name.