Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pouring Cement

Thursday cement was poured for the walls of the storage room which will be under the chapel. It took three trucks to haul all the cement.

 
 The cement was pumped by pipe to the proper spots.

 
 
As the cement was being poured an independent tester was on hand to gather samples and analyze them to make certain the cement meets all specifications.

Friday morning they began taking off the forms.

One of the next steps will be building
 new steps leading to the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I'm also in the cement business! I came across your blog while I was reading articles on Alexander F Bouri because I heard that him and his company are the best when it comes to the international cement trade. I'm happy I did because this was a very informative post. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

While anyone can comment, a screening process is in place to prevent comments such as spams or obscenities. The best way to make certain your comment gets posted is to include your name.