Sunday, July 25, 2010

From Deacon James

Dear Friends,

Yes, it is hard to believe and seems like I have only been here for a couple of weeks, but my assignment at St. Columbkille ends this week. Thus, I must already say "good bye". I have truly enjoyed being here this summer and getting involved with many of the parish groups. Thank you for sharing your lives with me and showing much kindness and generosity.

As a newly ordained deacon, the summer has been filled with many firsts for me…my first proclamation of the Gospel, homily, blessing, baptism, and funeral. These experiences have brought me great joy, hope, and compassion. (More Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

While anyone can comment, a screening process is in place to prevent comments such as spams or obscenities. The best way to make certain your comment gets posted is to include your name.